donderdag 22 juli 2010

G. 21-03-2002


One photo million words!!!

Losing someone you care about is the key to your strength, the strenght you need to go on with your life without that person! I dont mean with losing that someone died you can have different types of losing, you can lose a lover, a friend, or even your own child, they just can turned their back on you! Everyone is strong inside them, some people mopre than others, but losing someone open the door to your strength or even if someone you care about has lost someone your dooor is open too, to help the person you care about!
This little boy may be an angel and be so small but even he isn't around the people he care about so they can see him, he is around them like an guardian angel! It's maybe a kinda weird idea that you have a guardian angel on your shoulder but it's true, some people can see them some others can feel their presence. I'm serious now! Think about all the times you got lucky, like when you are walking on the street and almost hit by a car, that isn't luck it's your guardian angel who is looking after you! It's your own desicion if you are a believer or not, I just wanted to tell my opppinion and what this picture say to me.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog..!!

1 opmerking: