maandag 12 juli 2010

Dreaming with open eyes (made by me)


I’m starring out the window

wondering what would happen

if I could wish what I wanted

i would wish that I could

finally live my life the way I want

I’m tired to do everything with your rules

I wanna make my own rules

and break them on my own

Let me live and make my own mistakes!

But that is still a dream

a dream I hope some day

I will make come true

Because now I’m just dreaming

DREAMING WITH OPEN EYES

I’m thinking of a peacefull island

somewhere I can do whatever I want

and live my dream out loud

And here I’m again at the same window

starring outside and wish things where different

I have people around me

people I trust

But no one really understands me

It’s like I’m on my own

living in a world full

of your rules

with no escape…


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten