dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Chaos!!



It was hard to say goodbye!
Not a goodbye for always, but I knew it was a longtime goodbye!
Oh god I'm gonna miss you all!
I thought it would be easier this time but the truth is there is no goodbye that is easy!
Every single goodbye is difficult in her own way!
I didn't cry, I didn't let tears fall down not even my eyes were wet but inside me it was a chaos!!
My life is still a mess but I'm trying, trying to get my life back in rails! Trying to survive!
That chaos is still here and I know that's gonna be there a long time. But I will do this on my own, I will show them what I'm able to do! No one can mess anylonger with me!
I'm done with it, it's time to get my life back on rails. It's time to show the real me, time to let them know I'm here!
It's my time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten