maandag 22 augustus 2011

Love..

You were the one who get me trough
You were the one who gave me a helped hand
You were the one who showed me love
You were the one who was there for me
You were the one who let me smile
You were the one who loved me for who I am
Oh baby you are it all
Baby you are the one I want, the one I love, the one I need
Baby you are the one for me

Memories all over my head it's just about you and me no one else
No worries, No fights just you and me and the greatest thing in the world...OUR LOVE

Baby I am gonna miss you with all my heart, miss hearing your voice, miss your kiss, your touch, your smell, I am gonna miss it all
But this is not the end, not our end
I know it, I feel it
Say I'm crazy but one thing never betray me...MY INSTICT
This love wasn't just a summer romance it was more than that, who knows one day a future
My point is to say how much I love you with all my heart
It's better so and time will show what it will bring us!

I never say never I know that's real love not just a simple summer romance it was more than that
It still is!
It's our love, our passion!!!

Oh baby you are the one I want, the one I love, the one I need
Baby you are the one for me

No more tears we are not done yet just a break how you said so
I want that you will be fine and knowing that I am here for you no matter what no matter the time I am here for you
Whenever you need me I an just a call or message away, I dont want you to lose that beautiful smile, the smile I love
We will meet again it's a DARE and a PROMISE
I will miss you with all my heart
We will be fine both, my love for you will not chance for a long long time, you chanced a few facts in my life and I like it
Baby I love you with all my heart and I am always here for you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten